We were blessed to win a slip-n-slide from the library and this was the day we tried it out! The sun was shining and the kids and I took full advantage. I brought a blanket outside and put on my swimsuit top and proceeded to fall asleep with my very large belly all exposed to that beautiful sunshine. Any guesses on what happens to 'all exposed huge bellies' in the first sunshine they have seen all year? If you guessed that they turn bright red and that you will spend the next two-to-three days in itching agony you would have won 1,000 points (in a game where the rules are made up and the points don't matter). I did, however, catch some fun moments with the kids and refused to take pictures of my own personal memory! I will blog about and remember with clarity that bright red belly!
Monday, October 10, 2011
Summer fun............
Posted by Missy Lou at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment