BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sidon's Big Day!

I realized today that we don't go very long without enjoying a birthday cake! Sidon turned 5 yesterday and we had the big party today. We had a visit from Mindy and the kids yesterday bringing balloons and paying for some awesome lemonade from the stand the boys wanted to set up. One more thing checked off the list of summertime to do's! Shoshannah and the girls showed up this morning and the kids all enjoyed the pool and sunshine before heading back to 'The River'.
The highlight of Sidon's day was eating a grasshopper because Bo told him he would give him a dollar! I think he spit it out but Bo did pay up. I can't believe that five years have already flown by.

Sidon's cake (decorated by Dad) was the 'Bumble Bee' camaro.
Lindsay and Bo looking beautiful!
Sidon and Papa
Trying out the 'Light Saber's' .
Eating, Eating, and Eating!

0 comments: