BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Preparing for the 4th

We took on a new roll this fourth of July, we played cohost to the Saw Contest and got to come up with some new events. I am still amazed how everything, from setting up to awesome participation, just seemed to go so smoothly. I am excited already for next year and hopefully it will just get better. I took some pics of all the guys setting up and brain-storming on what would make a good obstacle course.

The big discussion.

J.T. and Sidon trying to get the teeter to totter!


1 comments:

Krissi said...

You guys did such a good job with all the activities. I'd never know that so much of it was pulled together last minute. It's so funny to see your little boys doing the big boy stuff - just like Dad! :-)