BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 24, 2007

Ten Years

I look at this picture and feel so blessed to
have the husband and family that the Lord has given me.
I sat straight up in bed at 3:30 this morning, not fully awake, and told
Craig 'I love you, be careful' as he was leaving for Cascade to go load
trucks. This plays out about the same every morning except I usually get up with
him while he gets ready. At 3:30 I was doing well to say 'I love you, be careful'!
I totally forgot at that early hour that it was our anniversary today.
I realized that there is something very romantic about the fact
that even though we both forgot what day it was, this day was
special because it started the way we start every day.
I do love Craig and I do want him to be careful and with every
year I feel that we grow stronger in our relationship with one another
and in the Lord. I love and respect this man that the Lord has
given me and I feel like I am truly blessed to be more in love with him
today than ever.


0 comments: