I love how everyone looks so comfy...Luciana likes the phrase "cozy comfy" after we all have had baths and are in our pj's and we unwind for a little while.
Oh these pictures are SO cute! I like the quote, "Children are made readers on the laps of their mothers." Fits these pictures. You're such a good mom! Oh, and it's nice to see all your kids "hangin' out" since they always look so clean and put together anytime you're out and about! :-)
I am a wife to a logger, a mother of six (or nine), and saved by the grace of the Lord. I use blogging as a journal of sorts and a way to stay in touch with family. I like cleaning my house which I get the gift of doing quite regularly due to the aforementioned logger and small children.
2 comments:
I love how everyone looks so comfy...Luciana likes the phrase "cozy comfy" after we all have had baths and are in our pj's and we unwind for a little while.
Oh these pictures are SO cute! I like the quote, "Children are made readers on the laps of their mothers." Fits these pictures. You're such a good mom!
Oh, and it's nice to see all your kids "hangin' out" since they always look so clean and put together anytime you're out and about! :-)
Post a Comment