
I realized today just how quickly the days, summers, and years seem
to fly by. Everything about this life we are given should be cherished, the good and the bad, because it makes us who we are.
As I look at these pictures of my most precious gifts I have to admit that I am very humbled by time and how quickly it becomes memories and stories. I pray that I give my children good memories and stories to share.


We spent the afternoon in Aunt Rita's garden soaking up some September sunshine! Today was a good memory for me.




Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Kids in the Garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Missy, those pictures are amazing...I love too many of them to list. Molly looks like a baby in vintage advertisements and Maggie's face in that one of her is so great! Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad we get to see one another's families more through this blogging thing. Can't wait to see everyone in person in a few weeks! :)
These are SOOO cute Missy! You did a really good job! Of course, having cute kids makes it that much easier!
I also love the one of Maggie that you posted a while back of her treating her shirt with her Tide pen. That's just priceless!!! She is TOTALLY your kid! :-)
Post a Comment