BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 2, 2012

Time enough...................

I love making something out of 'what I have'. This turned into a fun project for Sawyer and I because he wanted to help. Time is a commodity around here and on the other hand all we have is time, right? I rush around and clean and feel like the world is caving in if my laundry, dishes, etc., etc., etc., isn't getting done. I have learned one thing. Housework is very loyal, it will always be there when you come back for it! I feel very convicted sometimes to just slooowwwww down, and breath, and pray, and thank the Lord for this day, this time, these kids, the guy he has given me, and all of the things in between. Life is busy, messy, crazy, fun, and exciting (sometimes smelly, even) but it is ours. This little project was making something out of 'what we had', time. They turned out so sweet!






I found these sweet bunnies at the thrift store and had to come up with a way to use them for the girls. With some tin boxes from up in the cupboard, mod podge, scrap paper, and a few old baby socks they turned out pretty cute. I can be pretty crafty, it just comes in stages. I hope the girls like them~

3 comments:

Krissi said...

Awwww! So cute! I am way impressed! And I love the cute container so much more than the American Snuff! :0)

P.S. Could you blog more often so I can be reminded of all the more 'important' things than laundry, dishes, and housework?! Another reason I'm so glad I made it to the top of the waiting list!

Cassidy "Cassy" said...

How sweet are those little bunnies!! We miss you guys, hope your spring is going great!!

Sacha said...

Way adorable, I always wish I was a little more craftier than I am.