Tater is three!!! This birthday has been anticipated all week, like every good birthday should!
Where do I begin and were do I stop with you? You are my sweet Tater that loves sweet taters, you have always been easy to please and, up until this two year old stage, not at all dramatic! You are my talker, telling me in full detail about everything that interests you, you love to cuddle, especially with 'Your' Dad. You think, most of the time, that Maggie is an awesome big sister. It has been a fun thing to watch you become a big girl that can play dolls with the best of them, and hold your own when it comes to picking which ones you get to play with! When I ask you 'Molly, who loves you?' your answer comes quickly and very sure, 'My Daddy does!', or 'My Papa does!', or 'My Bo does!' , and usually in that order! Molly, you love your big guys and I want you to know how blessed you are to have such awesome 'big guys' to love!
You are our singer, from the time you were little we could turn on music and the body was moving and the mouth was jabbering. You have an amazing ability to remember so many lyrics to songs and belt them out with confidence as soon as you hear the intro to a song! I want you to know how many times you have brought 'happy tears' to the eyes of your Daddy and I when we listen to your sweet voice in the back of the car. You love purple, your thumb that tastes like vanilla, your purple binky blanket (Krissi asked her what she does with binky and Molly replied 'It's just for smelling'), and your bottom bunk. Molly Tate Green you are the prettiest Molly we ever have seen, Happy Birthday!
Molly has been on a cookie kick lately and it seems like everytime we ask what she would like to eat, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, it's cookies. Now we don't feed her cookies for every meal but I thought it would be fun to make her sugar cookies for her birthday instead of the usual cake and now a new tradition is made, I think it will be cookies on every birthday for her!
All of the kids drew Molly their own version of Ariel, they did this on their own and I hadn't seen them. I am always in awe of how thoughtful they can be (most of the time)!
Thanks Aunt Lori, Uncle Greg, and Clan for some much needed reading material!
Bo is good in all areas, playing peek-a-boo and helping with the bubble blowing!
All great birthdays usually have at least one meltdown...........
Which leads to a sound sleep, GREAT Birthday, Check!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Molly turns 3!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment