Out of the mouths of babes...........
Craig got home from work on this particular afternoon and Maggie just had to show him the books that she 'bought' at the library. She showed her Dad this book and he graciously offered to read it to her. She responded with nodding and giggling, so Craig started to read. I think it came about half way through the book when she had her hand laid sweetly on his shoulder. 'Dad, I didn't even know you could read!' Oh Maggie, how we love your quips!! Yes, your Daddy can read, what a blessing!! The picture of him reading in their room just proves how fun it is when Dad does the reading!


Thursday, April 15, 2010
I Didn't Even Know You Could Read!!
Posted by Missy Lou at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How sweet! Love seeing him still in his work gear with the little book in his hands.
Oh, my goodness! I love these pics of Craig and the girls! They are so perfectly real and fantastic! We miss you guys! Are grass is finally starting to show it's face-I do believe that means it is time to come out of hybernating and have friends again! Love you, Cassy
Post a Comment