BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Gift from Georgia.

We received a fun little box from Aunt Melissa. She had found us some cute clothes and sent Tallis a big book of stories all illustrated by Eloise Wilkin. When I opened the book that evening to read to the kids Molly shouted (have I mentioned that she is extremely LOUD these days) 'That's Me!!'. All the kids laughed because it did in fact look like the Tater! Just for fun, and Aunt Melissa, we took some pics like those in the book. Thanks Melissa for the fun package and inspiration for a photo shoot!


2 comments:

Krissi said...

This is so funny! It really does look just like Molly! What a fun idea! Makes me want to go find a kids book that looks like my kids - oh wait, No David! will be perfect! ha ha!

melissa said...

I LOVE this!

Thanks for posting it so I could see.
I wish I knew Molly as the big girl she is now :(
And Tallis too, I'm in love with that sweet little face.