We had the privilege of attending a really sweet wedding last weekend. I have such a soft spot for those weddings were the bride and groom are looking at one another like they are the most perfect thing in the whole world. This was one of those. From the moment they came over on Valentines Day at 9:30 p.m. so excited to share their news of becoming engaged to this day I am so so happy for the two of them. My prayer for them is that they always look at one another and see that person they fell so madly in love with. It took me back to my own wedding and how I was looking at that guy that the Lord picked for me. As an added bonus we had the opportunity to take some family pictures which is not a fun venture for Craig. He was a good sport and smiled pretty and we have one more picture of us and all the kids, SUCCESS!
This is how it all starts! Maggie was wanting to talk to Kinna all day, I think she was a little intimidated by the gorgeous bride in her beautiful dress. When she was finally brave enough to ask for a picture she realized that beautiful girl was still Cousin Kinna!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Congratulations Lewis and Kinna!
Posted by Missy Lou at 6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute pics of the bride and groom - but your family is DARLING! I love love love this family picture. It would defiantly be worth getting kids all dressed up again to do more pictures! Love all the matchy-matchy!
Post a Comment