BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 27, 2009

Tallis Rose Green!

We welcomed our little blessing this morning at 7:56 a.m.! Tallis Rose Green 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 21 inches long. She is beautiful and has tons of hair, everywhere! The kids are completely smitten and already fighting for turns to hold her, the birth went awesome and fast and I am so happy to have this little girl here!


This was taken at 4:00 a.m., thumbs up we're having a baby today!

Our girl!

I couldn't ask for a better Daddy, he was amazing!



The first meeting!

6 comments:

Krissi said...

Hooray, I get to be the first to welcome Tallis to the blogging world! She is absolutely beautiful! Such a Green, but with her own little look. Love the hair, love the cheeks. She's just precious. Congrats to the whole family!

Hayden Funny Farm said...

Congrats Missy!! She is beautiful! I love the dark hair. Glad to hear everything went good and fast, lucky dog! -Raini-

Cassidy "Cassy" said...

Congratulations Greens!!!She's beautiful and I love her name! I can't wait to meet her! love you guys!!

Sacha said...

What a great family you have! I looked at the picture of all the kids at 4am and am just amazed that you always have it together so well. Tallis is beautiful and fits in with the rest of all your beauties. Love you guys and can't wait until June!!

Rene said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful bundle of joy!

Mr and Mrs Strickler said...

congrats! congrats! congrats! so exciting! she is beautiful!!!