Today Papa came and took the boys for the night so that they could go to church in Donnelly. Since I was left with the girls we decided to have a girl night, we went and got Aladdin from the library and then we went out to the Council house and got a special treat out of the attic. I had a box of Care Bears that have been sitting stored for 20 years plus. I pulled them out and brought them home and called Mom. My question to her, 'Was I anal when I was a kid?'. Mom laughed and said that 'Yes' I probably was. All the pieces and parts were there and Maggie and Molly were so tickled to get 'new' toys! It was so fun to be able to pull that 'little bit of happy' out and share it with my kids. Maggie was very impressed with the fact that they were SOOO old because I played with them when I was little! After playing for awhile she said to me in all seriousness, 'Mom, I'm going to take such good care of these because you took good care of them.'. I think in the Bible that is called producing 'like kind'!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
A long stored blessing!
Posted by Missy Lou at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That really is pretty amazing, I don't think I have anything like that stored away. Levi said if Cohen and Gaige want any of his G.I. Joes they'd have to take a shovel to the back irrigation ditch, and not mind all the missing limbs that had been ripped/blown off. Awesome that the Carebears could live another day!
Post a Comment