BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Black Lake

We decided to make a spur of the moment trip up to Black Lake on Saturday afternoon and it was such a blessing. We made some sandwiches and loaded up the cooler, threw in the fishing poles and were on our way! Mom and Dad happened to show up just as we were loading up so they ran home and changed and followed us up. We spent the whole afternoon enjoying the view and letting the kids play in that ice cold water! As I was 'bathing' them in the lake I made the comment that maybe this was as close to camping as I could do! We didn't catch any fish but we skipped quite a few rocks and had a good time. It was a good memory day!























1 comments:

melissa said...

your photos show how beautiful and peaceful it must have been! wish we could have been there.