BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Carnival Time!!

It's carnival time again so we loaded up and took the kids down to the school to enjoy our 90 degree temp in May. They did everything outside this year and it was great! The kids had a blast with just one or two complete meltdowns. I'm talking about Maggie not me, this time!! They had face painting, ring toss, dunk tank, bouncy house ( a big hit), balloon animals, sumo suits, and lots of other fun adventures for little guys!
The happiest picture of the night!
Sidon on the ring toss.
Sawyer getting his face painted.
Maggie wanted Addie to paint cherries on her face but ended up crying before it was done!We tried to have Molly's face painted but combined with a snot-nose it didn't stand up to Mom's wipes very well!

1 comments:

Krissi said...

You have the funniest posts - or maybe I'm just laughing cuz I can totally relate to everything you write! And I'm laughing cuz it's you're going through it, not me (at the moment anyway).