BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Freaking Out

This is Molly's latest and greatest trick. We ask her

if she is 'freaking out' and she throws her hands out

and shakes. The fact that she can get those big eyes that

much bigger is crazy!

4 comments:

Krissi said...

I had to watch this twice since I was laughing so hard! Those big eyeballs are so adorable!

melissa said...

That was freakin hilarious! She is so animated!...more animated than the average Gossard which is saying something. I cannot believe what a big girl she is. In the video it looks a like her hair is turning sorta red, is that real or just my eyes playing a trick on me? That was so funny I am gonna have to watch it again.

Missy Lou said...

Molly's hair definately has a tinge of red to it. In the sunshine she looks like it is on fire. She probably won't have Casey hair but I'm not sure anyone will own that but Casey! Craig said that the animation is because she is truly a 'Green'!
~Miss

Krissi said...

I had to show my mom this video too. She said Molly has eyelashes like a hippo. That's a good thing!