BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 10, 2007

Idaho Weather


So much for our bike riding weather!! The snow came last night so we just have to switch gears, again. We have a few extra kids today and when it got a little quiet outside I decided to check on them and see what they were up to. For obvious reasons I tend to worry that the boys are cooking up some elaborate stunt that will land some poor unassuming neighbor kid in the hospital! Sidon informed me that they were using these chunks of boards as 'snowboards'.



3 comments:

melissa said...

at least the boards did not have nails in them. :)

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

"EXTRA" kids? I thought that cute little boy in the striped hat was yours. Thanks for always having him at your house. It's nice to have a place where I don't worry about what he'll come home having learned.