I like to be on top of things. I like to be in control. I like to have my house clean. I like when my kids obey and say things like 'Yes Mom!'. I like reading to quiet kids. I like bedtime.
God gave me Tallis and oh how I like her! She is NOT quiet. She is hard to control. She is into EVERYTHING. I cannot seem to stay on top of her next move. She says things like 'NO!' alot. She seems to have a knack for making messes while I am nursing. But, she is amazingly good at going to bed! I love her and I know that she is going to be amazingly fun her whole life. This picture is baby powder on my wall and all over the lamp. She told me yesterday, "I don't want to wear panties, I want the number four diapers.". Really??? She told Grandma that some poor woman's 'butt was way toooooo big' in Walmart. She tells her Dad and I that if someone throws us in the trash she will hold on to us and save us because she is a super girl. She is the first child to force us to put covers on the outlets, only after sticking two small metal diary keys into a socket at the same time. She came out and said 'It burned' and sure enough she had two little black thumbnails. Really??? She is 'my girl' right now, she said that Molly could be 'Dad's girl'. She makes Grandma laugh and I am thinking that maybe there is a reason for that. She insists on doing everything 'herself' which turns everything into a fight if we try and help. Although, I am amazed at how much she is able to do on her own. Things have truly got to be her idea but what a fun girl, most of the time~
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Really..................
Posted by Missy Lou at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment