I love time passing and dislike it at the same time. We all want, and pray, that our tough times will pass quickly, and that our times of wonderful will last forever. How would we become the person the Lord intends us to be without the hard times and the wonderful? We have to have one to appreciate the other, don't we? I love that this picture reminds me of how much has happened in between. I hope that I am a much better, loving, stronger, version of me than I was at the first taking of this picture. My girls are bigger, stronger willed, and more 'them' than they have ever been. And yet, they share that binky while sleeping just the same. They would have an all out war over that binky when they were not completely exhausted but when tired and worn out, when worn down they love one another and share. Are we not like that? I want to be that person without being worn down and tired, when I am full of fire and ready to head out. That person that gets up in the morning and says, "What are we going to do today?", I call my Mom on days like that. We are morning people, don't ask us at night to do anything. I want to tuck in at night, I want to put kids in the tub, read books, pray, and go to bed. You catch me the next morning at the 0'dark-thirty and I am ready to do anything! Throw it at me, let's go.
We should be that person that has their light on ALL of the time. Not just in the 'morning' but also at 'night'. I want to be that person, the Lord asks me to be that person.
So, time goes by and things stay the same, we share, we love, we stress, we fight, we forgive, and we love. We all do it, and we should not stay the same, we should grow from it. We should become better~
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Time goes by and things stay the same....................
Posted by Missy Lou at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this. No, actually, I LOVE THIS!!! You hit it straight on. And I love the pictures too! So glad you found them both. It was completely worth the time and effort looking. Love you Miss!
I love you too~
Love your post Missy! :)
Post a Comment