BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Labor Days................

We made the trek to New Meadows for the Labor Day parade and logging show. It was even more fun because we had the Ward clan joining us from Oregon! The kids were able to bungee jump and the little guys had fun sliding down the big slide. Craig and I were able to enjoy BBQ with just each other for company (thanks Mom, Dad, Lori, Greg), and it was awesome! I'm not sure which was better, the uninterrupted conversation or the food. I think it might have been the conversation, but food took a close second! We watched a little bit of the logging skills competition and finished the day off with some fresh kettle corn, a good day indeed!


Kettle corn is GOOOOOOOD................

Sidon on the bungee trampoline..............

He got it down and was able to flip front and back..............

Sawyer on the bungee.........

Papa Derry and Ginger..........

Asher on the bungee.........

Molly watching the boys jump........

Eli, Sidon, and Ashers legs...........

0 comments: