BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A little bit of happy...Clippy chick style!

On Monday evening just as I was getting kids into the bath there was a knock at the door. I looked down at my dirty clothes and wiped sweat from my forehead and thought "GREAT". I had done an afternoon mowing of the yard in 100 degree temperature and I was rocking that look of a frazzled Mom that hadn't started dinner yet. Mowing my yard is easily becoming a two hour ordeal, lecture all the kids on how to behave, set up the little pools, pull out four towels (that for some reason are laid out under the pools by the time I get back and are soaking wet), enlist the bigger kids (consisting of a seven, six, and four year old)to keep an eye on the two little ones (two years old and four months old) with the promise of pay if I can actually mow nonstop. My sanity,a few dollars,and a nicely mowed lawn is so worth that pile of dirty laundry (and kids), they wash. As I made my way to the door I heard the familiar voice of Krissi saying, 'It's me'. She had gotten an order of clippy chicks and in her words was 'Sharing the love'. I'm going to get that big red flower in Tallis's hair! Well to finish off this long winded story when we got home from Ontario yesterday afternoon (which a whole other post entirely) Maggie disappeared and when she came back out this was her attire! She informed me that she was putting on a fashion show and I could take some 'posing' pictures if I wanted to. She wore this outfit for hours and I have to say it grew on me! Thanks Krissi!




4 comments:

Krissi said...

Awww Maggers! You are a doll! Love the purse darling. I have my pinky sticking up just looking at your pictures! Glad you liked the Clippy Chick surprise!

And Missy - just so you know, you weren't refreshed by mowing your lawn and all that goes into making that happen, but hearing your story was refreshing to me. You still look great even sweaty and frazzled!

Missy Lou said...

Only a true friend would say so and I truly appreciate that!!
~Missy

Mr and Mrs Strickler said...

what a little model!
yes, getting Clippy Chick accessories makes me beam as well, too bad my sister hasn't gotten mine to me yet... haha

Hayden Funny Farm said...

She is so cute and and getting so grown up! I love it! She's going to break a lot of hearts when she's older! -Raini-