BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our very own Staycation and a guest.

There are not enough words for me to express how much I appreciate the parents I have been given. They have taught me what it is to be generous, loving, and open to what the Lord brings and gives. Mom and Dad you are an awesome example of what I hope to be.
Craig has started work in Donnelly cutting full time and that is such a huge blessing. While other workers are camping out up on the job we had the opportunity to be able to use the Donnelly house as a place to land. It saves two and a half hours of driving every day not to mention all the fuel it takes to go back and forth. Another very cool aspect is that it affords us a summer break with new adventures and memories for the kids. Mom drove us around on Sunday and played tour guide to all the walking paths and play grounds in the area. We have water front property to explore and ample FLAT blacktop to learn how to ride that new bike Maggie got for her birthday. I'm excited to enjoy this time as a gift from the Lord.
Now to the guest. On Sunday, the first day we got here, we were asked if we would be willing to have an extra. This guy needs a good place to be and and a meal and a shower in the evening. I do not believe that the Lord places these things on your doorstep by accident. If it had not been for us being up here he wouldn't have been able to stay due to the fact that Mom and Dad are not here. I feel like the Lord had everyone lined up right where he wanted them and it will be neat to see what He brings of it.



The Donnelly House.

Our guest bedroom.

The kids quarters.

0 comments: