BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fun Discovery!

I forgot that I had a book of masks in the pantry that we had picked up at the thrift store quite some time back. Sawyer came across it and used them as a good project this morning. Molly was not impressed and didn't want to wear one but DID want her picture taken!





3 comments:

Krissi said...

Love the masks. I really don't believe you that you had this stored in the pantry and forgot about it. What's the real story? You don't have anything in your house that you don't know where it is!

Missy Lou said...

I swear it's true! I think I had put them away for story hour actually and then forgot that they were in there. Believe it or not, some things do get by me, even in my own house!
~Missy

melissa said...

cute...and a little scary too :)