When Craig got home from work today he supplied a snack for the girls and as I walked by Maggie said, "Mom, we are 'to-using'!". I must admit I was a little confused and with all children comes a foreign language that we hope we will master sometime before they are 18. I asked, "You are crushing?", to which Maggie decided a demonstration was in order. I'm not sure where Maggie picked up on this. Maggie held up her banana and Molly did as well, they smashed them together and yelled "To Us"! They were indeed 'To Us-ing' and I finally understood.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
To-Using!
Posted by Missy Lou at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your girls are so funny! They must have taught my boys - or they saw the same Christmas movie or something - cuz mine were doing it at the table the other day too - saying Cheers. Are they ready for New Year's already or what? ha ha!
too cute!
miss you guys!
Post a Comment