Halloween came and went again with costumes and meltdowns enough to go around. The school had a trunk or treat that we went to and we hit a few businesses in town before we called it a day due to tired and crabby girls. We had a football game with Notus and Senior Night because it was the last scheduled home game of the regular season. I didn't get any pictures of all of us with Bo because they turned out fuzzy. We won 50-0, the first shut-out of the season! There was a broken leg on our team, a broken wrist and a broken shoulder on their team, and a butt chewing from a sixty-something women that Craig got to endure! For the record the boys didn't play any tougher or rougher than any other game this season.
My crabby angel!
2 comments:
How cute! I love the poses! When do we get to see the baby bump? :)
too cute! meltdowns and all :) and you are doing better than me with having photos up on the blog....I need to quit blogging random stuff and get back to posting pics :)
Post a Comment