Missy, those pictures are beautiful..the lighting is perfect! And man, she really looks like you to me! Can't wait to see her and hold her in october...I need to get my hands on a baby, it's been to long!
I am a wife to a logger, a mother of six (or nine), and saved by the grace of the Lord. I use blogging as a journal of sorts and a way to stay in touch with family. I like cleaning my house which I get the gift of doing quite regularly due to the aforementioned logger and small children.
2 comments:
Grandma loves pictures of thumbsucking binky holding babies, she does look very content.
Missy, those pictures are beautiful..the lighting is perfect! And man, she really looks like you to me! Can't wait to see her and hold her in october...I need to get my hands on a baby, it's been to long!
Post a Comment